Tags Showcase

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Demonstration And A New Freebie!!

As you all know by now, I'm a proud member of Bonnie's Creative Team. And she just released 3 new scripts today available for purchase at Memory Junkies, Ahhh Scrap and Berry Bliss Scrapz. I've been having so much fun with them and I will show you what you can do with your butterflies created with these scripts. I'm going to demonstrate 1 script a day so you don't get too confused.

OK, so this is what I did with script #1


And this is what happened after my creativity went wild LOL

This is just to show you that once you're done making your butterfly with your script, you can truly make them as unique as your creativity and imagination will let you. You can use the script over and over and never really make the same butterfly. Don't you just love that???

And now for the freebie which I made just for you using Bonnie's script. I hope you enjoy them!
DOWNLOAD

Please leave me some luv hehe

Hugs Maggie

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

KatLen said...

thanks so much - now I have to learn to use scripts.