Tags Showcase

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last Butterflies Freebie In The Script Series

Hi everyone, so sorry I didn't post this earlier. I just wasn't feeling too good, so I took the weekend off for myself. Still not feeling "creative", but I pushed myself to finish these gorgeous butterflies since I promised I would. This is the last butterfly in this script series, so I hope you have learned what you can do with them even after the scripts stop running. Bonnie leaves all the layers unmerged in her scripts so that you can arrange or work on the layers to truly make the items your own.

So, this is what the script makes.

I simply added some noise and sparkle to the wings and voila...magical transformation.

I just want to say that Bonnie's scripts are wonderful designer resources. No matter if you're just starting out (like me) or well established, there is something for everyone. I truly enjoy working with her scripts and I'm sure you will too. So head on over to Memory Junkies and see for yourselves.

I know, you want the freebie right? LOL Thought so!! Here they are!!!
DOWNLOAD

Please leave me some loving :-)

Hugs Maggie

1 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).