Tags Showcase

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My First Award!!!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!


Wow, even a day after finding out my very good friend Cazzie from Cazzie's Scraps gave me an award, I'm still very much in awe. Can you believe it? It is possible? LOL Gorgeous isn't it? Thank you so much Cazzie...I love you girl!!!

Now comes the difficult part of choosing 3 people to give the award to. Yikes...so many to choose from LOL Rules are pretty simple if you get this award, you have to pass it on to 3 other blog Scrap Designers.

So the first person receiving this award from me will be Alexe!! You are an amazing, strong and courageous woman. I can't begin to tell you how great you are!!! I award says it all and you are so very deserving of it. Visit her site and see the beautiful little travel book pages she has!

Second person is just as important and her name is Becca. She's also an amazing lady and very supportive and caring and deserving of this award as well. I'm so glad to have met her and be her friend. She has some cute kits on her blog as well so check it out!

Last but not least, a very deserving award recipient....Foxy. Another wonderful friend I've been blessed with through Bonnie's Creative Team. She has such a positive outlook on things in general. Check out her blog for some goodies too!

Thank you Cazzie again and hugs my friends!!

Maggie

0 comments: