Tags Showcase

Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Award!!!

WOW...I won another award from a wonderful friend Katie of Designs By Katie. She has lots of goodies on her blog so stop on by and check it out for yourself. Thank you so much for the award hun!!!


The rules for this award are as follows:

The rule of the aware are:
1. the winner can put the logo on her blog.
2.link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
I nominate the following blogs...

1. Caz of Cazzie's Scraps who's a nut and always making others smile LOL
2. Shell of Shellez Creations A sweet lady from the CT Team who has lots to offer.
3. Bonnie of CancerMoonCreations who is an inspiration to me when it come to writing scripts.
4. Pat of Wonderful Waste Of Time who gave me the opportunity to learn how to make scraps.
5. Judi of OutbackDezigns A great and awesome friend.
6. Cindy of Lay Em' Out who's layouts are so inspirational and awesome.
7. Tracy Of Minty Mocha Moments A long time friend who has helped me in my darkest times!

Check out their blogs and you'll see why I nominated them.

Hugs Maggie

0 comments: