Tags Showcase

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Kit In Store & A Freebie!!

This is my newest kit "Toil & Trouble" and it's available in my store in both tagger size and full size. It has many great elements in it for you to jazz up your Halloween memories and below is a freebie QP I made for you all with some of the elements. Now mark your calenders for November 1st as the store will be having a Dollar Day meaning just about everything will be only $1.00. So if you'd like my newest kit, check it out on Nov. 1st because only for that day it will be available for $1.00 and everything else in my store as well!!!

And now for your freebie, is this cute quickpage I made with my newest kit "Toil & Trouble".

Hugs Maggie

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this neat quick page!!