Tags Showcase

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello everyone,

It's been a little while but i have been quite busy with different projects but don't worry, there are a few freebies coming your way. I just wanted to post that I got this award from a wonderful friend, Cazzie from Cazzie's Scraps. She makes some gorgeous quick pages and very cute scrap kits so do give her a visit.

The rules for this award is to say seven things that we love and then pass it on.
1. My DH
2. My parents
3. My sisters and brothers-in-law
4. My nieces (all 6 of them)
5. My friends (online and offline)
6. My new found passion for digi-scraps
7. last but not least my 2 cats lol

Now I am passing this award to
Bonnie from Cancer Moon Creations
Alexe from Alexe's Creationz
Judi from Outback Dezigns DigiScrap

Hugs Maggie

P.S.: I'll be back in a little bit with a freebie for you all!!

0 comments: