Tags Showcase

Monday, October 13, 2008

New Script At The Store And A Freebie!!!!

First of all, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has downloaded my freebies, but most importantly to those who has taken the extra time to leave me a comment. I always look forward to reading your comments and feel the love, encouragement and support through your words. So again THANK YOU!!!

So with that said, I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new "Awareness Ribbon" script at the store for only $3.00 and I also have an "Awareness Ribbon Pack" for the bargain price of $1.00

You can purchase them HERE!



And now on to the freebie. I have for you today a set of 6 brag book pages...BUT...only 3 are on my blog. If you want all 6 you have to go to Cazzie's Scraps to get the other part since this was a collaboration from our "Scrapping For A Cure" kit. I hope you enjoy these and preserve some beautiful memories!!!


Second part HERE

Hugs Maggie

2 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

This is beautiful BB, thank you for sharing.

lovetocraftbetty said...

What beautiful brag book pages! I love the pink colors!
Thanks so much for creating and sharing.