Tags Showcase

Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Scrapping For A Cure" Breast Cancer Awareness Freebie

Hello everyone,

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, my dear friend Cazzie of Cazzie's Scraps, a breast cancer survivor, and I decided to get together to make a collaboration kit. It is truly an amazing kit with lots unique and amazing goodies. To all those who have survived and beaten breast cancer and to all those living and fighting it, my hats off to you because you are truly amazing women with such strength and courage. To those who has lost a family member or a friend to breast cancer, I hope they left behind legacies and memories to help you continue and help find a cure. And I hope our kit will help in preserving those precious memories for a lifetime. For those who wish to make a donation, you can do so at the National Breast Cancer Foundation official website.

So here is my part of the collaboration kit, available in both full size and tagger size!


Get Cazzie's part HERE

Hugs Maggie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful kit Maggie - I keep getting a server download exceeded please try again on your full size. After two day trying off and on thinking it might be impossilbe to be able to download.
Do you know maybe why? Love to collect you beautiful BC Awareness kit.
patty

Anonymous said...

I love this kit but it womt let me downloas the full size
Robin

Anonymous said...

Full size like isn't working.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful kit, thank you.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous kit!! Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

no longer available--get error :(