Tags Showcase

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Freebie Collaboration Christmas Kit!!!




Snow is starting to accumulate on the ground, the decorations are up and in the air a festive mood is building. Despite the economy, it's beginning to sound and look a lot like Christmas!!! Hence the name my dear friend Cazzie and I decided to name this collaboration kit. Of course, down in Australia there is no snow at this moment but the joy and spirit of Christmas is still there. We had a lot of fun with this kit and we hope you have fun scrapping your beautiful memories or making gorgeous tags.

Now I forgot to put 1 element in the folder so I will put it up for you all tomorrow. It is in 2 parts so be sure to download both of my parts.

Also be sure to visit Cazzie's blog HERE for the other 1/2 of this collaboration kit!!!

Full Size Part 1
Full Size Part 2

Tagger Size
Hugs Maggie

26 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 08 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

mathulu said...

superbe, merci beaucoup !

Pattycakes said...

What a beautiful kit! Thank you, thank you! :)

tichou78 said...

waouh this is a very very beautiful kit
thank you so much

Dana said...

Oh, thank you, this is lovely!

Rarole said...

Thank you for your very beautiful and hard work on this kit. So pretty! And so generous of you to share it. Thanks.

Kez Creates said...

thank you! love the colours :)

Anonymous said...

I love the kit. Thanks so much for sharing it. Kathy

Patricia's Scraps and Stuff said...

Thank you so much

Angela in NC said...

Fabulous!!...Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

djengis said...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! I don't believe I've ever seen a Purple Christmas kit before - Thank you soooooooooo much!
It's my favorite Color
LexiPup

Cessalee said...

Mmmmmmmmmm! Nothing better than a purple Christmas kit! My kind of Christmas. :) Thank you Maggie! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

laura97432 said...

thank you very much!

Crazycatlaydee said...

Gorgeous!! Purple is my fav colour :) Thanks heaps for sharing!
Hugz Crazycatlaydee xoxo

Michele said...

Thank you for your part of this elegant kit!

etherealfire said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous kit and a beautiful blog as well :-) Thanks so much for sharing your talents (((hugs)))

Pinkie said...

What a gorgeous kit!! Thank you so much for sharing & Happy Holidays.xx

Carrie said...

Beautiful kit. Thank you very much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the kit! Love the blog! Your site and gifts have made me happy

Ghislaine said...

Purple and Christmas! I love it! Thank you so much! It's just my style.

gigi said...

wonderful kit. Thank you

Deanna said...

Beautiful kit! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm so glad you make them full size!

Tess said...

WOW I love Christmas kits in different colours than the traditional, Thank you for sharing it with everyone. Hugs Tess

Trisha said...

Thank you for your lovely part to this beautiful kit Maggie :)

Tineke said...

Great kit, thank you very much