Tags Showcase

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Kit In The Store & A Freebie!!


I have a new kit in the store and it's called "Choco-Latay Blues" and it was inspired by my love for the color blue and of course chocolate...YUM!!! LOL You can find it HERE and it's available in both full size and tagger size. Now on to your freebie!! It's a set of 2 brag books that I created using my new kit. It has an added bonus of scalloped frames created with a script by Kitty of Litterbox Creations and those frames are not in the kit. So just a little bonus for you all :-) The download link is below and please some love if you grab it or here on my blog!!!


Hugs Maggie

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Dec [LA 09:07pm] - 30 Dec [NY 12:07am, UK 05:07am, OZ 04:07pm] ).

MemoryKeeper said...

You just can't go wrong when you put blue and chocolate brown together...the kit is adorable, and thanks for the freebie.

Have a beautiful and prosperous NEW YEAR!

Your blog is beautiful by the way!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Tineke said...

Thanks for sharing