Tags Showcase

Friday, February 27, 2009

Classy Cazzie Freebie!!

Here is a new freebie for you made with the "Classy Cazzie" freebie kit from Designs By Katie. This kit was made in honor of Cazzie from Cazzie's Scraps. Both ladies are truly amazing, strong woman with whom I'm greatly honored to be friends. Since we have met, we have become more than just friends. We have become sisters! My nights wouldn't be the same without them and our wonderful chats, laughs and craziness lol. Thank you sisters for making difficult days or nights easier to handle, for your support, for the laughs but most of all for your friendships. I treasure it every single day!

Now enough of my emotional talk lol and on to something more serious. As most of you are already aware, a lot of people are getting viruses and Trojans from 4shared because of pop-ups and ads. Since I would hate for any of you downloading my freebies to get any of those, I will be switching to sendspace until the problem with 4shared is resolved. I will be transferring everything from my 4shared account to my new sendspace and updating the links on my blog. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience to anyone but it's the precaution I have to take to ensure safety to your own computers.

And now for your freebie. It's a set of 2 6x4 brag books and a set of pocket tags, 1 back and 2 fronts. All created at 300 ppi for printing quality. **Getting on my soap box** I was recently asked to put sizes on my previews and told that 300 dpi is not a size. I would like to think I'm not that dumb or I wouldn't be doing what I do. I'm sorry if I don't always put sizes, sometimes it eludes me and I forget. Call me human I guess. And just so no one gets confused ppi (pixels per inch) is used in scrapping and dpi (dots per inch) is used for printers. I make most of my freebies for full size and when I have time I make it for both. **Getting off my soap box now**

Hugs Maggie

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Feb [LA 08:43pm, NY 11:43pm] - 28 Feb [UK 04:43am, OZ 03:43pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!