Tags Showcase

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Have Been Challenged!!

A Special Challenge

I was given this challenge by Katie of Designs By Katie
by Stormy of StormyDesignz and by Rose of Designs By FireHeart


Photo Challenge
This is the challenge instruction:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.


This was my 6th photo in my folder and it is of a Mayan pyramid at Chichen Itza in Yucatan, Mexico. This photo was taken when I did an exchange student program for a month there and got to do some site seeing on our days off. I also got the chance to climb the very same pyramid in the picture. It was a fun but rather dizzy experience once you were at the top LOL

The Blogs that I am challenging:

Cha Of ChaDesignz
Moon of MoonBeam's Kits And Kaboodles
Shelle of Shellez Creations
Joyce of Juicy Scrap
Fran of My Sweet Stuffs
And well can't think of anyone else for 6 LOL so gonna leave it at 5
Please check these ladies out and see what amazing work they do!!

Hugs Maggie

0 comments: