Tags Showcase

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Award!!

Good morning everyone,

I have received an award and I have been tagged by Cazzie from Cazzie's Scraps and Juice from Juicy Scrap.

The rules are to follow the 8 item rules below and place them with your new award on your blog and tag 8 other blogs as well. Have fun!

Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Finishing up my new kits.
2. Creating some new freebie to offer.
3. Finding a new house.
4. Planting my flowers.
5. Growing some vegetables.
6. Getting a suntan LOL
7. Getting an external hard drive...finally!! LOL
8. Talking to my online sisters and friends

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Went house hunting.
2. Pushed water in the basement.
3. Watched some TV with DH.
4. Replied to tons of emails LOL
5. Talked to my online sister, Katie.
6. Worked a little bit on my new kit.
7. Took pictures of magnolias.
8. Played with the cats.

8 Things I wish I could do

1. See my grandma before she passes.
2. See my niece (born premature) grow stronger every day.
3. Have more time to do all I want to do in a day LOL
4. Have kids before I'm too old hehe
5. Win the lottery LOL
6. Visit my online sisters.
7. Go back to school.
8. Have enough money to help out my family and friends.

8 T.V. Shows I watch

1. CSI
2. CSI : Miami
3. M.A.S.H.
4. Clean House
5. Trick My Truck
6. Bull Run
7. The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
8. The Exterminator

8 People I tag

1. Amy of Boomer Creations

2. Ivory of Ivory's Designz

3. Judi of Outback Dezigns

4. Tracy of Minty Mocha Moments

5. Farrah of Farrah's Creations

6. Alexe from Alexe's Creations

7. Becca from Scraps By Becca

8. Shell from Shellez Creations