Tags Showcase

Friday, April 17, 2009

New Tutorials Using My Kits!!

This first tutorial was written by Lori using my newest kit "Beachy Chic" and you can give it a whirl by following instructions HERE!! Doesn't it make you feel like jumping in the tag and enjoying the water? LOL I know I do hehe. Thank you Lori so much for another beautiful tag!!

This next beautiful tag was made by Ivory using my "Pretty Girl" kit for which she also wrote a tutorial for your creative minds out there. I really love how she put all the elements together and it looks stunning. Definitely one of my favorites....errrrr I think I have too many favorites because I love them all LOL. If you want to give it a go, you can find the tutorial HERE! Enjoy!! Thank you so much Ivory..I love it!!

And these are just a couple of new tutorials using my newest kits. I hope you enjoy the tutorials as much as the writers enjoyed writing it for you all to bring your creativity to life!

Hugs Maggie

0 comments: