Tags Showcase

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, New Tut & A Freebie

First of all Happy Mother's day to all!! I am posting this a little late but I hope you will all enjoy just the same. Today I have for you a new tutorial by Lori and a freebie add-on kit for my new kit "A Mother's Love".


Roses For Mom

This tutorial was written by Lori of Tawanda's Treasured Tutorials using my newest kit "A Mother's Love". It's truly a gorgeous tag and so treasured. Thank you Lori for taking the time to write a wonderful tutorial. Check it out if you'd like to give it a try.

Now for the freebie, I created some extra pieces that I did not include in the PTU kit so instead of deleting them, I'm offering them to you all as a freebie add-on. It's available in both full size and tagger size. Happy scrapping!!!

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Mother's Day post on May. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Shannon said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Honey aka DAMSV said...

you've done an amazing job here - thanks for sharing