Tags Showcase

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Layouts!!

I have been busy packing for the move, so I haven't had my mind in creating a new kit or creating freebies. I'm so sorry for that, but I promise to have some freebie once the move is complete. In the meantime though, to relax from packing and all, I've been playing with some amazing kits and have created a couple layouts. About time I start catching up on my layouts LOL.

Kit Used : A Vintage Touch by The Urban Fairy

This kit is so versatile....it works with either old or new photos that you give an "aged" look and it fits right in. All the pieces go so well together and the colors compliment each other very well.


Kit used : Beach House by Jillann's Creations

I love anything with blue, but this kit has my favorite tone of blue. The colors match so well and are perfect for those seaside or lakeside pictures.

Thank you both ladies for allowing to play with your kits. Much love!!

Hugs Maggie

0 comments: