Tags Showcase

Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Kit & 4th Of July Weekend Freebie!!!


It's been a while but I finally managed to get a new kit done for the 4th of July celebrations. I hope you like it. I had so much fun with it I could barely stop myself from adding more and more to it LOL It's available in all my stores : Scrappin Dreams, Haven Designz & One Stop Digi Shop. Right now I'm having a 50% sale at Scrapping Dreams and One Stop Digi Shop so go take a look around.

And now for your freebie I have a cute cluster frame. I have it available in full and tagger size to satisfy everyone hopefully. Just add a paper behind, some journaling for an instant layout or add a tube, your name, use a mask on a background of your choice for a cool tag!!

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jul. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

bj said...

Thanks a bunch!

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

cc22 said...

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM,G點,按摩棒,
變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃,
角色扮演,

潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,