Tags Showcase

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wow!!! It's been a long time since I last posted anything on here and quite frankly almost forgot about it until a couple of days ago when I was doing a scrap booking and thought of it lol. I'm seriously considering making a come back to digital scrap booking and start offering freebies and making kits again. Might take me a bit more time cause I now have a job but I think it would help me relax. Of course that means actually finding my external hard drive with ALL....yes ALL my scrap booking stuff on it *SIGH*

It been a few years of bad luck I must say. First, we had to move, computer crashed and stopped working, then got computer back up, graphics cards blew up...bought a new one....too powerful lol and it blew my monitor...finally got a brand new monitor thanks to my in-laws as a x-mas gift and now...NO EXTERNAL!!! Sheesh right!!! I have no clue where to start looking for it and we have turned the house upside down twice already. Pretty sure it's at my mum's, cause that's the last place I brought it to...to get some photos off of it. She must've clean the place and dunno where she put it....hmmmm!! Dilemma, dilemma!!

Anywho, will try to update my blog soon and maybe give it a facelift!!

Thanks for those who continually support my blog and me!!!

0 comments: