Saturday, December 12, 2020

Elf Sticker Freebie

 Hey everyone!!

Sorry it's been a while!! I got really busy with work and the second wave of covid. Haven't been in the creating mood either to be honest lol I get so exhausted when I get home that I have no creativity left in me. I have been "trying" to change that though by making extra time to just play around in paintshop and let my mind just wander without necessarily achieving anything or finishing a project. It is definitely working since I'm getting more and more ideas and even thinking of the possibility of starting a home business. Still thinking on that one but we shall see lol 

In any case, I really wanted to share this Elf sticker I made. Was tinkering around and I'm quite proud of how it turned out :-) I will probably make a few more Christmas stickers for you guys since I quite enjoyed making this one. I had a lot of fun with it!!! So here it is...


Right click to save!!!

Enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message about my work or simply to say thank you! It is truly appreciated and means a lot to me!