Saturday, March 27, 2021

 Hello everyone!!

Sorry for not posting in so long. So much has happened since my last post. I changed position at work, so the transition was somewhat horrible. I was holding down 2 positions, training someone to replace me and doing my own training for my new position. So you all can imagine just how exhausting that was. I had things I wanted to post but decided to concentrate on my training instead since it is a key position in the store : invoicing and UPC clerk. So now that things have gotten to a somewhat normal pace, I figured it was time for some goodies. I already had some stickers made from last time and just did a few more to complete the set that I will post today. I hope you all enjoy it and hope to remain a bit more active from now on. 










Right click to save!!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message about my work or simply to say thank you! It is truly appreciated and means a lot to me!